In the near future, your child will be going to college. You hope that they have the know-how to thrive in this new environment. Do you ever wonder what the key criteria is for your child’s success? This quote from Calvin Coolidge says it all: “Nothing in this world can take the place of…
- How much college will cost? How will I pay for it?
- If my child is taking the right classes in high school? Should they take the SAT or ACT?
- What college is right for my child? How do they select a major?
- How many schools should my child apply to? When should we start the application process?
Don’t be overwhelmed. Let me help you find the answers. Get Knowledge for College can simplify the process for the entire family. Choosing to work with Mr. Mastroianni will :
- Encourage your child to believe in themselves and meet their educational goals.
- Help relieve the stress between you and your child in this time-consuming college search process,
- Save you money by helping select the best-fit college and increase the likelihood of a positive college experience.
- Your child knows which careers and majors will fit his/her personality and interests.
- You know how to navigate the financial aid process and understand merit and need-based aid.
- Your child knows which college they will thrive at.
- Your child completes college applications, essays, and financial aid forms well before they’re due.