In the near future, your child will be going to college. You hope that they have the know-how to thrive in this new environment. Do you ever wonder what the key criteria is for your child’s success? This quote from Calvin Coolidge says it all: “Nothing in this world can take the place of…
- Encourage your child to believe in themselves and meet their educational goals.
- Help relieve the stress between you and your child in this time-consuming college search process,
- Save you money by helping select the best-fit college and increase the likelihood of a positive college experience.
- Your child knows which careers and majors will fit his/her personality and interests.
- You know how to navigate the financial aid process and understand merit and need-based aid.
- Your child knows which college they will thrive at.
- Your child completes college applications, essays, and financial aid forms well before they’re due.
It’s what we do at Get Knowledge for College.
For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
Thanks Mr. M. for everything you did for me. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have gotten all those scholarships. You stuck by me to the very end
Thanks for everything you have done for me during the college application process. I wanted to let you know I was accepted at Duke and the biomedical engineering program at Vanderbilt
You have been a wonderful counselor and a great supporter. I could always rely on you for an honest answer and a positive push toward success. You have always guided me on the right path
I want to thank you for all your help finding me scholarships. Thanks for bugging me to fill out reference letters, and applications, counseling with me, and so much more. It truly has been a blessing to have you as my guidance counselor
Thanks Mr. M. Your knowledge and wisdom helped my son receive a full-ride ROTC scholarship to the Florida Institute of Technology
I never had an adult take such a genuine interest in my successes and failures. You gave me the strength and confidence to keep on trying even when success seemed hopeless. Because of you, next year I will be fulfilling my dream of going to college